OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Inspections of all chimney and venting systems for combustion appliances; Vacuuming and hand-brushing of the firebox; Cleaning and checking the damper for proper operation; Removing all debris and soot from the smoke shelf (which is above and behind the damper); Hand-brushing of the smoke chamber and chimney flue; Checking and cleaning of the chimney cap (if applicable); Instructions for the safe use of your fireplace or woodstove, upon request. Level I Inspections are ALWAYS included with every cleaning!
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED:
- Repair or replacement of mortar caps
- Installation of after-market dampers (lifetime warranty!)
- Installation of chimney caps for masonry chimneys and
- animal screens for metal chimneys
- Discounts for multiple fireplaces
- Discounts for multiple-unit buildings such as
- apartments or condominiums
- Repeat-customer discounts
- Level 2 inspections (required whenever a home changes ownership)
- Installation of wood-burning fireplaces and inserts (we offer a lifetime warranty on wood insert installations!)
- Installation of gas inserts
What Our Clients are Saying
In and out real quick, quoted me on an insert and came in right on budget. I can go into the winter with no worries about a faulty fireplace or a dirty chimney. Professional and helpful.
Josh not only did an excellent job, he was clean, fair, and on time! I know who we will be calling when we need this old chimney cleaned out!
Fantastic company. Hard workers! They keep a very clean work space.
Need more information?
Provide us some general details on how we can be of service to you and someone will contact you.
If you wish to make an appointment, click the "Make Appointment" link below.